The Aircast® Cryo Cuff IC(intermittent compression) Ice Machine system has 15+ years of proven excellence. You can rely on Aircast to bring you a quality cold system that has stood the test of time.
The Cryo/Cuff IC motorized version automates cold and compression for maximum flexibility in your comfort. The Cryo Cuff features an integrated pneumatic pump within its lid which creates intermittent compression.
The Cryo/Cuff IC is simply designed and easy to use. Simply put ice and water in the top, secure the lid and plug it in. Our most popular products are the Aircast CryoCuff Knee, Shoulder, and Ankle.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete anatomic coverage
- Measured compression for comfort
- Controlled cold
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted usage
**Pro tip: Measurements for the knee are taken 6" above and below the center of the knee cap.
|11C01||Cooler & Small Knee Cryo Cuff||9" - 10"||Small|
|11A01||Cooler & Medium Knee Cryo Cuff||18" - 23"||Medium|
|11B01||Cooler & Large Knee Cryo Cuff||20" - 31"||Large|
|13A01||Cooler & Large Thigh Cryo Cuff||17" - 23"||Large|
|13B01||Cooler & XL Thigh Cryo Cuff||20" - 27"||X Large|
|10C01||Cooler & Medium Foot Cryo Cuff||9" - 13"||Medium|
|10B01||Cooler & Large Foot Cryo Cuff||10" - 17"||Large|
|12A01||Cooler & Shoulder Cryo Cuff||32" - 48"||Universal|
|12B01||Cooler & Small Shoulder Cryo Cuff||<32"||Small|
|12AXL01||Cooler & Shoulder Cryo Cuff w/ XL Strap||42" - 54"||Universal|
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (980) 494-3130
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to its nature, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Working in the orthopedic/sports medicine profession as an certified Athletic Trainer; and having gone through multiple knee surgeries and shoulder surgery and having used the Air Cast Cryo Cuff before I had to get another. There are other products on the market but I have found the intermittent ice water/compression to be the best for recovery and comfort. Yes there are newer more fancy products that do the same thing, but bang for you buck this is the way to go! Currently using it post ACL surgery and it greatly helps with pain and swelling, if your looking for an “ice machine” for post surgery or just recovery I highly recommend this product.
Aircast® Cryo Cuff IC Cooler + Cryo Cuffs Ice Machine
Love it. Works fantastic.