The DonJoy IceMan Clear3 ice machine provides a clear advantage with controlled delivery via it's patented semi-closed loop circulation system, which maintains consistent and accurate temperatures.
The IceMan is one of the most popular products across the industry with an easy set-up, quiet motor, consistent temperatures and high flow-rate. The Iceman Clear3 is perfect for home use and lasts for up to 6 hours of cold flowing water through its pads.
Ease of Use
- Clear cooler design for easy refill indication
- Proven reliability and effectiveness
- Self-priming, plug n’ play operation
- Designed for easy portability and storage
- Includes power supply
- Strong pump for optimal durability
- High flow rate results in even pad temperature
- Provides motorized cold for up to 6 hours
- Maintains an average operating temperature range between 45° and 55°
- Free Shipping
- 6 Month Manufacturer's Warranty on the CLEAR3
- 1 month warranty on any of the wraps
|Part #||Description||Hose Type||Measurement|
|11-0679-9-00000||Universal Pad||Regular Hose||10.85" x 11.34"|
|11-0680-9-00000||Universal Pad||Extended Hose||10.85" x 11.34"|
|11-0681-9-00000||Universal Pad XL||Regular Hose||12" x 11.34"|
|11-0682-9-00000||Universal Pad XL||Extended Hose||12" x 11.34"|
|11-1268-9-00000||McGuire Knee Pad||Regular Hose||10.85" x 11.34"|
|11-1334-9-00000||Shoulder Pad||Regular Hose||14" x 23" x 12.5"|
|11-1397-9-00000||Shoulder Pad Small||Regular Hose||12.75" x 19" x 12.25"|
|11-1522||Ankle Pad||Regular Hose||n/a|
|11-1521||Foot Pad||Regular Hose||n/a|
|11-9111||Hip Pad, Right||Regular Hose||n/a|
|11-9112||Hip Pad, Left||Regular Hose||n/a|
|11-0614-9-00000 & 11-0813-900000
||Regular Hose||10.85" x 11.34"|
- We cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (980) 494-3130
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
I am so pleased with how fast I received my Iceman Clear3. It was in perfect condition. I recommend purchasing from Cold Therapy! Thank you for the prompt service and your note to the customer on the packing slip. I needed that laugh and love your sense of humor. I will be a lifetime customer.
If you’re having joint replacement surgery this unit will expedite your recovery. Quiet yet very effective pain and swelling reduction.
I had reconstructive shoulder surgery and order this machine with the shoulder pad. Due to the water line being located directly on the top of the shoulder, it is painful to use. Otherwise, the coldness feels great.
This ice therapy machine is the exact model I rented locally from a medical supply store. That cost me over $200 for 6 weeks. I knew I would need it until I am done with PT, for both swelling and pain management. So I checked the almighty Amazon, and they did not have exact model. Donjoy had it on their website, for much less than my rental fees. It is a workhorse. Runs quiet but cold. Wrap it in a quilt and it keeps the ice all day. Could go on and on…